Stay up to date at: COVID19.LACOUNTY.GOV
COVID-19 – LATEST UPDATES:
COVID-19 & POLLUTION:
AIR, NOISE = PUBLIC HEALTH
BUSINESS PROGRAMS – LOANS/GRANTS
Feeding Altadena – FOOD RESOURCES
Are You a Senior In Need of Free Meal Assistance?
|If you’re a senior in need of meal assistance, it’s not too late to apply to join LA County’s Great Plates Delivered Program. Through Great Plates Delivered, LA County is providing three (3) home-delivered meals a day to qualifying older adults & adults over 60 who are at high-risk for COVID-19. This effort aims to assist County residents in need of home delivered meals, as well as help get our local restaurant, hospitality and transportation community back to work. |
To learn more and apply, click here.
ALTADENA FARMERS MARKET OFFERS CAL FRESH & SENIORS 65+:
Altadena Farmer’s Market Supporting our Community – Senior / Cal Fresh Bundles. Just a reminder: if you know anyone in need over the age of 65 or on EBT, they can access free produce boxes at the Altadena Farmers’ Market. First come, first serve. Weekly, we have 30 boxes to give away and have already given away hundreds of vegetable boxes to low-income community members.
If you’d like to make a donation to keep the market running or to sponsor a vegetable box, please visit www.afm-subscription.com.
**Our goal is to distribute 100 boxes to low-income Altadenans, weekly. With your help, we can do it! Learn more here
Questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Altadena Rotary Happy Bucks at El Patron!
Club President Mark Mariscal with the owner of El Patron restaurant Maggie Cortez, helping to select the name of a special family who will receive a meal courtesy of El Patron, made possible through funds raised by the Club. Our ‘Happy Bucks’ in action and thank you El Patron! With your help and members’ / public donations to the Clu
LA County Parks – Virtually!
Brighten up your wardrobe with some GROOVY Tie Dye apparel!
Brighten up your wardrobe with some GROOVY Tie Dye apparel! ✌️ Do #ParksFromHome with #LACOUNTYPARKS as we walk you step-by-step on how to make your very own custom Tie Dye clothing. Visit parks.lacounty.gov/virtual for this online tutorial and other great arts and culture projects!
LA COUNTY DAILY UPDATES:
- Facebook at https://facebook.com/countyofla
- YouTube at youtube.com/CountyofLA
- Twitter at twitter.com/CountyofLA
LA County has launched new dashboards to keep you informed about COVID-19. The four dashboards display:
-Case counts and deaths
-Parks and Recreation closures and service updates
*View them here: covid19.lacounty.gov/dashboards
Questions about COVID-19? Call 2-1-1:
- Call 2-1-1 L.A. County at any time for emergency preparedness information and other referral services. The toll-free 2-1-1 number is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
LA COUNTY UPDATES via TWITTER:
OUR UTILITIES DURING COVID:
- SCE: https://www.sce.com/safety/coronavirus
- ATHENS: https://athensservices.com/commercial-services/city-of-altadena-2/
- SPECTRUM: https://www.spectrum.net/page/covid-19-update
- US POSTAL SERVICE: https://faq.usps.com/s/article/USPS-Coronavirus-Updates-for-Residential-Customers
- LINCOLN AVE WATER: https://lawc.org/
- LAS FLORES WATER: https://www.lasfloreswaterco.com/company.html
- RUBIO CANYON WATER: https://www.rclwa.org/
- PASADENA WATER/POWER: https://ww5.cityofpasadena.net/water-and-power/covid19/
ALTADENA COMMUNITY NEWS:
AltadenaNews.org via Altadena Library