Purpose: The Altadena Safe Streets Mobility & Traffic Safety Committee advocates for safe, inclusive, and healthy streets for all users, regardless of mode and ability by:
- Informing and educating the Altadena community of solutions to safety
issues and possibilities offered by “Complete Streets” design.
- Collecting data by centralizing and synthesizing existing data with equitable voices
of the Altadena community’s concerns and visioning exercises.
- Collaborating with governing bodies and community organizations to
proactively propose solutions to transportation safety and mobility problems.
The Safe Streets Committee meets the first Thursday of each month at the Altadena Community Center at 6PM-7:30PM
Stay up to date on the Altadena Safe Streets Facebook Page.
Committee Chair: Dorothy Wong
The members of the committee are:
- Veronica Jones, Councilmember CT 4610
- Jazmine De La Torre
- Anne Chomyn
- Tom Reilly
- Pat Pipkin
- Gina Chamberlain
- Melissa Aldama
**If you would like to be a part of the leadership team and or bring up items for the committee to take action, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 6, 2018
- July 12, 2018
- August 2, 2018
- September 6, 2018
- October 4, 2018
- November 2, 2018
- December 6, 2018
- February 2019 – 2019 Safe Streets Town Hall
- March 2019 – Vision Zero Feedback Letter
- April 2019 – Action Plan 2019
- Cal Walks CPBST Assessment – Safe Routes to School @Jackson Elementary