LA County Parks Fall Classes are HAPPENING NOW – and you can sign up!
LA County Parks and Recreation offers a variety of in-person and online classes each season, and Fall 2021 Contract Classes are now open! We contract community members to teach and share their expertise with their communities.
Visit a local County park and experience a collection of diverse contract classes. Our classes will inspire you to pursue a new hobby, lifelong passion or professional goal. Register for classes on ActiveNet Today!
- Health & Wellness (Yin Yang Yoga)
- Writing Classes (Crafting The Personal Essay)
- Performing Arts, & Culture (Ballet, Acting for Everyone)
- Family Centered classes (Tiny Tots and more)
- Computers and Technology (Minecraft Make Code)
- Exercise and Fitness ( International Folklore, Belly Dancing) ️️️
- Special Interest classes (Build a Solar Panel Car, Where to Hike in LA)
- Sports (Badminton, Table Tennis, Basketball)
There is something for you and the entire family! Take a class at one of the beautiful LA County Parks and explore your city!
Our quick and easy 24/7 online registration system, Active Net, allows you to manage everyone’s schedule through a single household account. Sign up for classes and activities for yourself, your partner and children from your smartphone or computer. To learn more about Active Net, visit parks.lacounty.gov/reserve.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for In-person Outdoor Classes
The health and well-being of park guests and staff is our top priority. In accordance with LA County Public Health, the following guidelines are in place to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Participants must maintain six feet physical distancing, wear face masks for indoor classes and participate in a temperature check before each in-person class.
- Participants should not attend if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, headache, vomiting and diarrhea.
- No parents/guardians or guests will be allowed in the programming space to reduce contact with others.
Follow LA County Parks on social media: Facebook @parks.lacounty.gov and Twitter/Instagram/TikTok @lacountyparks. Share your experience using #LearnSomethingNew at #LACountyParks.