The Los Angeles County Department of Parks and Recreation will soon be renovating the playground at Farnsworth Park, and would greatly appreciate your input! LAC DPR is excited to start this project and are thankful for the community’s dedication, feedback, and support throughout the process.
The process will be guided by three (3) community engagement meetings. All three meetings will be held at the Upper Davies Building at Farnsworth Park (the park address is 568 East Mount Curve Avenue, Altadena, CA 91001). We hope you will attend and participate. Meeting schedule:
- Community Engagement Meeting #1: Sunday 7/21/19, 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Community Engagement Meeting #2: Thursday 8/29/19, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Community Engagement Meeting #3: Saturday 9/21/19, 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Please take a minute and complete an online survey by doing one of the following:
- Click here for English or copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://forms.gle/Sa1vQJDwYmK9RgbcA
- Click here for Spanish or copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://forms.gle/6CcaAUG1FiMrwEpy6
Your responses will assist in the selection of the play equipment, safety surfacing, and other playground attributes and amenities.