Latest updates via Twitter
On average, 10 people are testing positive for COVID-19 every minute.
10-12% of those end up hospitalized, stressing our health care system even more.
Stay home. Quarantine for 10 days if you’ve traveled, are a close contact, or been at a gathering. Your bubble is not safe. pic.twitter.com/iQz3xBQjwL
— LA Public Health (@lapublichealth) January 13, 2021
LA County COVID-10 Weekly Updates
Stay up to date at: COVID19.LACOUNTY.GOV
Are You a Senior In Need of Free Meal Assistance?
|If you’re a senior in need of meal assistance, it’s not too late to apply to join LA County’s Great Plates Delivered Program. Through Great Plates Delivered, LA County is providing three (3) home-delivered meals a day to qualifying older adults & adults over 60 who are at high-risk for COVID-19. This effort aims to assist County residents in need of home delivered meals, as well as help get our local restaurant, hospitality and transportation community back to work. |
To learn more and apply, click here.
ALTADENA FARMERS MARKET FEEDS SENIORS 65+ & CAL FRESH:
Altadena Farmer’s Market Supporting our Community – Senior / Cal Fresh Bundles. If you know anyone in need over the age of 65 or on EBT, they can access free produce boxes at the Altadena Farmers’ Market. First come, first serve. Weekly, we have 30 boxes to give away and have already given away hundreds of vegetable boxes to low-income community members.
If you’d like to make a donation to keep the market running or to sponsor a vegetable box, please visit www.afm-subscription.com.
**Our goal is to distribute 100 boxes to low-income Altadenans, weekly. With your help, we can do it! Learn more here
Questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LA COUNTY DAILY UPDATES via Social Media:
Facebook at https://facebook.com/countyofla
YouTube at youtube.com/CountyofLA
Twitter at twitter.com/CountyofLA
LA County has launched new dashboards to keep you informed about COVID-19. The four dashboards display:
-Case counts and deaths
-Parks and Recreation closures and service updates
*View them here: covid19.lacounty.gov/dashboards
Question about COVID-19? Dial 2-1-1:
- Call 2-1-1 L.A. County at any time for emergency preparedness information and other referral services. The toll-free 2-1-1 number is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
LA COUNTY UPDATES via TWITTER:
- SCE: https://www.sce.com/safety/coronavirus
- ATHENS: https://athensservices.com/commercial-services/city-of-altadena-2/
- SPECTRUM: https://www.spectrum.net/page/covid-19-update
- US POSTAL SERVICE: https://faq.usps.com/s/article/USPS-Coronavirus-Updates-for-Residential-Customers
- LINCOLN AVE WATER: https://lawc.org/
- LAS FLORES WATER: https://www.lasfloreswaterco.com/company.html
- RUBIO CANYON WATER: https://www.rclwa.org/
- PASADENA WATER/POWER: https://ww5.cityofpasadena.net/water-and-power/covid19/