Whether you’re taking up a new hobby, learning a new skill or being more active, LA County Parks invites you to join our Summer Classes for all ages!
You’ll find virtual classes to enjoy from the comfort of your home as well as outdoor classes at your local park while following COVID-19 guidelines to keep everyone safe. Classes start May 30.
Learn Something New at LA County Parks
From arts and language classes to sports and special interest topics,
we have just the class for you!
There’s no time like the present to sign up to learn how to play a new instrument, brush up on your tech skills or take up a new hobby like painting or calligraphy. With virtual and outdoor class options, LA County Parks offers hundreds of courses for you and everyone in your family, some classes even designed to take together!
No matter your age, interests and budget, we have just the class for you. Check out our wide range of offerings and meet us online or at a park near you!
- Arts and Culture
- Computers and Technology
- Exercise and Fitness ️♂️
- Health and Wellness
- Martial Arts
- Performing Arts, Music and Dance
- Special Interest
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for In-person Outdoor Classes
The health and well-being of park guests and staff is the top priority. In accordance with LA County Public Health, the following guidelines are in place to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Participants must maintain six feet of physical distancing, wear face masks, and participate in a temperature check before each in-person class.
- Participants should not attend if they experience COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, headache, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Temperature and symptom checks will be completed at each class.
- No parents/guardians or guests will be allowed in the programming space to reduce contact with others.
Follow LA County Parks on social media: Facebook @parks.lacounty.gov and Twitter/Instagram/TikTok @lacountyparks. Share your experience using #LearnSomethingNew at #LACountyParks.